MITRE SOCCER FOOTBALL BOOTS
Mitre Soccer Boots - END OF STOCK
MITRE, the leading name in soccer balls announces the recent launch of its new soccer boot in NZ.
WHAT A WEEKEND, just a few pairs left - YOU WONT BY BETTER!
The MITRE Verus arrived in NZ a couple of years ago and you can still purchase a few remaining pairs. It is a SPECIAL, limited edition boot to this country and the remaining few will be sold before this season starts so GRAB A PAIR NOW.
FEEDBACK: I retired MY pair after 3 seasons of coaching, but then I looked after them well and regularly DUBBED them and cleaned them. They were SO COMFORTABLE, I challenge you to find a better pair for the money!
MITRE - the official sponsor to the ENGLAND FOOTBALL TEAM
It comes in the form of the NEW VERUS and conbines light-weight footwear with the advanced technology of the NEW SPEED STUD design.
- High quality professional level boot using a unique breathable and lightweight two piece upper produced using the Mitre Pro-fit last.
- K-tec is the first ever Micro fibre to replicate the qualities of Kangaroo hide. Lightweight and breathable with ultra low water absorption and high tensile strength, K-tec is produced in conjunction with Clarino, the supplier of the ISO ball material for England and The FA Cup. Overall weight reduction by stitch and turn construction. Fibreglass reinforcement is used to prevent stretching out of shape.
- Rubberised Striking Zone technology provides advanced ball control
- Skewed Lacing System provides an increased strike zone area allowing cleaner ball strikes.
- Anatomically designed Pro-Fit last, graphically enhanced in sock and injection moulded counter mean the ultimate fit with superior comfort.
- Providing over 40% improved drive and acceleration. A PU sole unit is both durable and flexible.
UK 7 / 9 (x2) / 10 / 13
I have seen many boots in my life, I have bought many different makes and kinds ....... THIS IS THE BEST YET!
This should retail in our shops at WELL over $150 and still a good price - SAVE SOME MONEY and be quick!
COST: $99:00 (NZ) plus P&P
USED FOOTBALL BOOTS:
Adidas F30 in white, only worn less than 10 times UK 8.5
Purchased last SEPT 07 for my youngest sons trip to AIMS (National Tournament). ONLY $70